.Request for Catalog or Quotation
Rotary Feeders are used to control the flow of bulk material in powder, granular form, while the material flows through the vanes of the rotor, good air locking condition is maintained between the inlet and outlet of the Feeder.
ADVANTAGES AND INNOVATIVE FEATURES
- High Filling Efficiency
- Large Throat Opening
- Minimum Clearance between rotor and body bore
- Precision machining of components
- Rugged construction
- Stuffing box gland sealing
- Outboard bearing, external lubrication
- Wide ranges and capacities
- Many special constructions
8 Models ranging from 100 to 600 sq. mm with capacities between 1 and 100 m3 / hour are avaialble.